Yes, as part of our commitment to support the men and women who serve our country, we offer a 15% discount off most advertised Liv standard monthly plans and features to all military personnel and veterans (excludes data only plans, plans not commercially available or where otherwise indicated).
You’ll be directed to a page where you can enter the Liv Cellular phone number associated with your personal wireless account and follow the step-by-step instructions provided. If asked for your company name and address, enter your branch of service and your last known military address (including APO/FPO, AP/AE etc.).
If you are active military, you can provide one of the following:
- Your work or government-issued email address
- Recent paystub issued within the last 60 days
If you are a veteran, you can provide one of the following:
- Veterans Identification Card (VIC)
- Veterans Health Identification Card (VHIC)
- Veterans Advantage Card (VAC)
- DD Form 214 (or any other government issued, legacy discharge document)
- Military Retiree Account StatementNote: Don’t submit your standard Military ID card (known as the Uniformed Services ID Card).